Tuesday 29 October 2013

Wiggle - Day 1,955

On this day last year, I was very excited as I was on a plane, on my way to Seattle to visit LucytheLab and her lovely mom.  Wiggle wanted to come too!

http://www.wigglethedog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/wiggle-day-1593.html

Wiggle had fun, staying in London.  I did miss him a lot though!

http://www.wigglethedog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/wiggle-day-1597.html

I had a lovely holiday and created many happy memories.  It's hard to believe that its been a whole year since my trip!

One of my favourite trips out was when we took Lucy to Richmond Beach in Shoreline where she got to run on the beach and play in the water. http://www.wigglethedog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/wiggle-day-1598.html

I had such a wonderful time with Lucy and her mom and just wish that Wiggle had been able to come too and spend some time with his Lucy. I just know they would have had lots of fun together!




In memory of Lucy's kitty brother, Handsome Shadow



2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

Wendy, I remember that trip. I was so thrill to see you and your dear friend getting together. I feels like it was a dream but it really happened.
Shadow will be missed but also will be remembered. He was beautiful.

Unknown said...

We were so excited that day! Mom kept watching the path of the human's plane in real time flying over the ocean & then America. So many happy memories of that trip! Handsome Shadow liked the human and would purr and stretch out his paw for her. I'm sure in kitty heaven he is honored to be mentioned in your bloggie.

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx